- Your email address will be your registration name. We will use it to send you confirmation of your order and payment and we might use it in order to contact you about your order or your delivery.
- Your name and full address will be used to identify and locate you at the time of the delivery.
- Your telephone number or mobile phone number can be used to give you information about your delivery slot, your order or your delivery.
- We will keep record of this information so you don’t need to re-enter them every time you want to place an order on this web site. We will also keep record of your purchases on our website which means that if you want to order the same goods, you can use one of your previous orders and do not have to re-enter each good (providing you log into your account).
- The information you have provided to us are confidential and protected. We only keep them to process your orders and deliver your goods and we keep them secure.
- You will be able to see and amend the information you have provided to us at any time by checking your account on this web site.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bubblefarmers.com.
Bubble Farmers Limited is registered in the Hong Kong and its address is: Room L, 3/F, May Sun bldg, 1-15 Smithfield Rd, Kenned Town. Hong Kong.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
Our contact page uses a contact form which requires your first name, last name, email address and message in order to send your message. Those information are kept safe and the communication is only shared within the company email system so that we can respond to you promptly.
The contact form is protected from Spam/Junk using Google reCaptcha system. You can find out more that here .
- A cookie is a small text file containing information which can be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
- If you prevent us from placing cookies on your computer, you will still be able to order unless you don’t register your details
- You will be able to visit our website without providing any personal information. However if you wish to order online, you will have to register as mentioned in our Terms and Conditions.
- In any case, cookies will not store personal information about you.
- The password selected by you on registration is personal to you. You are responsible for keeping it secure. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your email address and/or password.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
We use Google Analytics to analyse visits on our website. Those are anonymous records about your geographical location, hardware and software configurations, browser language and page visits mainly. Access to the analytics is private and only the store owner have access to it. You can find out more about Google Analytics privacy on their privacy page. (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Comments are moderated by the shop manager, and published comments are visible online. Comments which are deemed unfit for public display will remain. Your order information is shared with our delivery company to successfully deliver the goods to you. This includes your name, address, email, telephone number and you order details.
Your contact information
We store your contact details (billing and shipping address, name, email, phone number) on our secure database. This is so that we can process your shopping order correctly. Upon purchase, the information you input is directly stored in the database. An account is automatically created for you and you can access your dashboard at anytime in your account page(https://www.bubblefarmers.com/shop/my-account/) where you can edit all of the information at the exception of your username. We do not see nor store any payment information on our website. All payments are done via Paypal secure website, and is never shared with us or made public.
How we protect your data
We use a secured WordPress platform with up to date security features. Our online shop uses an integrated Woocommerce secured tool to process your order. Our technical team constantly maintain and update our website to make sure no security breach can happen. We use Wordfence as global security layer over the entire website to block unwanted server attacks, brute force logins, etc…
You can find information about WordPress here: https://wordpress.org
You can find information about Wordfence here: https://www.wordfence.com
You can find information about Woocommerce here: https://woocommerce.com
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Bubble Farmers website displays and sells products with alcoholic content. Therefore we only allow visitors and buyers over 18 years of age. An age disclosure pop up window is displayed at every 1st visit or every time your browser cookies are cleared. Users must consent to the disclosure by ticking an agreement box before continuing. Alcoholic products should not be consumed by pregnant women. We recommend all our visitors and shoppers to enjoy our products with moderation.